#Zong trends on Twitter as services remain disrupted amid free data usage
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani mobile data network operator Zong is trending on Twitter today as many of the consumers claim to use the internet and calls without balance.
The unusual activities on the private mobile data network have been occurred due to network disruption throughout the day. It all started with slow browsing and users unable to make calls while some faced signal issues.
Some face blackout while others claim using services without a recharge. Here are some of the reactions to the current trend:
People after enjoying free calls & Internet on #zong, wanting them free for lifetime.
Le Zong Headquarters: pic.twitter.com/MOqCzzxqgr— Danish Kaleem (@danesh_kaleem) February 10, 2021
Zong users after getting free internet and mins : pic.twitter.com/iNzCF0IQc6— zara (@weired_hun) February 10, 2021
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021