PM Imran approves Phase-II of NAP for locust control
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has accorded in-principle approval for Phase-II of the National Action Plan (NAP) for Locust Control.
While speaking at a briefing on NAP for locust control at National Locust Control Center in Islamabad (Friday), he said the government will undertake every possible effort for locust control since it involves food security of the country.
The Prime Minister It was also decided that the affected farmers would also be compensated through this package, adding that locust attack combined with COVID-19 was a huge challenge for Pakistan.
The Prime Minister was informed that NAP for Locust Control Phase-I has been completed.
Imran Khan highly appreciated timely and coordinated response of federal and provincial governments, including Pakistan Army, for effectively controlling locust attack and use of indigenously developed equipment.
- 21 years of working would not have happened with just nepotism: ...03:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Navy promotes Cdre Muhammad Saleem to Rear Admiral02:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020