Canada legalises oral sex with pet animals
The Independent reported that the ruling came in a case involving a man from British Columbia, identified as "DLW," who was convicted on 13 counts of sexually assaulting his stepdaughters, but was acquitted of bestiality - because he "only" forced dogs into oral sex , without penetration being involved.
The man "smeared peanut butter on the genitals of his victims and had the family dog lick it off while he videotaped the act."
“Although bestiality was often subsumed in terms such as sodomy or buggery, penetration was the essence - ‘the defining act’ - of the offense,” the court ruled, effectively clearing the man of the bestiality charge.
“There is no hint in parliamentary records that any substantive change to the elements of the offense of bestiality was intended,” the court added.
The lone dissenter, Justice Rosalie Abella, said penetration should not be considered essential when defining bestiality . “Acts with animals that have a sexual purpose are inherently exploitative whether or not penetration occurs,” she stated.
“As of today, Canadian law gives animal abusers license to use animals for their own sexual gratification,” said Camille Labchuk, the executive director of Animal Justice. “This is completely unacceptable, contrary to societal expectations, and cannot be allowed to continue.”
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019