PHF headquarters closed due to coronavirus
LAHORE – Authorities have closed the Pakistan Hockey Federation headquarters due to growing growth of COVID-19 cases in the city.
“PHF headquarters at the national hockey stadium will remain closed till June 21 owing to rapid increase in corona cases in Lahore," said a spokesman of the PFH said on Thursday.
All the employees of the PHF will be working from home to complete day to day work in their respective department, he said.
The spokesman said the decision to reopen the PHF office would be taken after reviewing the ongoing situation of spread of COVID-19 cases in the provincial metropolis.
- Met forecasts very hot, humid weather in most parts of country11:42 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 1811:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus affecting worldwide peace and security: UN10:01 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020