PM Imran decides to establish South Punjab Secretariat in Bahawalpur
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired a meeting regarding South Punjab in Islamabad today (Wednesday).
In the consultative meeting the prime minister decided to make South Punjab Secretariat in Bahawalpur.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Minister for National Food Security Khusro Bakhtiar, Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar, Minister of State Shabbir Ali Qureshi, Kashmir Committee Chairman Syed Fakhar Imam, Special Assistant on Information and Broadcasting Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan, PTI leader Jahangir Tareen, provincial ministers, members of National Assembly and the provincial assembly belonging to southern Punjab attended the meeting.
The participants also discussed political and economic condition of the country.
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approves Rs11.40 billion package over coronavirus10:37 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019