PM Imran decides to establish South Punjab Secretariat in Bahawalpur
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan chaired a meeting regarding South Punjab in Islamabad today (Wednesday).
In the consultative meeting the prime minister decided to make South Punjab Secretariat in Bahawalpur.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Minister for National Food Security Khusro Bakhtiar, Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar, Minister of State Shabbir Ali Qureshi, Kashmir Committee Chairman Syed Fakhar Imam, Special Assistant on Information and Broadcasting Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan, PTI leader Jahangir Tareen, provincial ministers, members of National Assembly and the provincial assembly belonging to southern Punjab attended the meeting.
The participants also discussed political and economic condition of the country.
- Islamabad police won’t release CCTV footage showing Noor ...11:25 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Taliban, China promise not to interfere in each other's affairs11:04 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto celebrates husband’s 33rd birthday in style09:27 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares her two cents on patriarchal violence07:58 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new swimming pool photo sets internet on fire05:32 PM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021