IMX 2019: Pakistan Navy ships participate in international maritime exercise
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Navy ships PNS SHAMSHEER (with embarked helicopter) and PNS MUHAFIZ, and the Long-Range Maritime Patrol (LRMP) P3C aircraft participated in International Maritime Exercise -2019 (IMX-19) conducted in Arabian Sea, Gulf and Gulf of Oman on Monday.
Naval assets and personnel from more than 50 countries participated in the exercise which continued for more than two weeks.
#PakNavyShips SHAMSHEER, MUHAFIZ & PN's Aircraft, P3C participated in Intl Maritime Ex-19 (IMX-19) conducted in Arabian Sea, Gulf & Gulf of Oman. Over 50 countries participated in the exercise, aimed to enhance interoperability with the world navies. https://t.co/Ok084Fblmy pic.twitter.com/Hzco6BG4xX— Rear Admiral M Arshid Javed DGPR Navy (@dgprPaknavy) November 11, 2019
This international exercise provided Pakistan Navy an opportunity to enhance interoperability with the world navies. During the exercise, both Pakistan Navy ships also visited Muscat and Bahrain, respectively. During the visits, receptions were also held onboard both ships which were attended by senior officers of host navies, diplomats, dignitaries/ notables from host countries and Pakistani community and officers/personnel from ships participating in IMX-19 exercise.
The Navy said its participation in exercise IMX-19 would cement Pakistan's image as a responsible state, contributing to the maritime order through international maritime collaborative security mechanisms like Regional Maritime Security Patrols (RMSP), and its participation in Combined Maritime Force (CMF); aimed at ensuring safety and security of global commons.
The international platform of IMX-19 was also optimally utilised to apprise international community about Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir, the plight of Kashmiri people and Pakistan’s continued support to the just & rightful struggle of Kashmiris till resolution of the issue.
Pakistan Navy ship arrives in Turkey for ... 10:28 PM | 10 Nov, 2019
ANKARA – Pakistan Navy ship Alamgir has arrived in Turkey for a 12-day multinational maritime exercise ...
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020