#4XFun: Samsung launches world's first quad camera - Galaxy A9 (2018)
The smartphone features a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED with the resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels and aspect ratio of 18.5:9.
The SoC on the Galaxy A9 is octa-core processor (4x 2.2GHz + 4x 1.8GHz) Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 coupled with Adreno 512 GPU, 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
For camera department, there's a main camera of 24MP with a bright f/1.7 lens, suitable for daylight and nighttime shots and 10 MP tele camera that offers 2x optical zoom.
The 120° ultra-wide angle camera sports an 8MP sensor. The Intelligent Scene Optimizer is an AI that automatically adjusts the camera settings based on the scene. Finally, there’s a 5MP depth sensor for shots with artificial bokeh.
There’s a 24MP selfie camera (f/2.0) above that screen.
The smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and to power SoC, there’s a 3,800 mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) will be available in selected markets early next month in three colors - Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue, and Bubblegum Pink.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021