These Pakistanis have made it to 'World's Most Admired People 2018' list
The names are our very own Pakistani Nobel Laureate and education activist Malala Yousufzai, and cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan.
The list features 20 men and 20 women, chosen from an analysis on online interviews with more than 37,000 people in 35 countries.
Malala has been ranked as the seventh most admired person with Imran Khan being ranked at number 20.
Bill Gates and Angelina Jolie have made top of the list notably as they remain on top since 2015.
US president Barack Obama, actor Jackie Chan and Chinese president Xi Jinping, Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey along with actors Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone were among those featured on the list. Emma Watson, Taylor Swift, Madonna, Liu Yifei, Gal Gadot and other personalities including Elon Musk, Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Warren Buffet, David Beckham, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Donald Trump and Turkish President Recep Erdogan have also made the list.
Here is the full list:
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021