Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation process
RAWALPINDI - Afghanistan Ambassador to Pakistan Shukrullah Atif Mashal on Wednesday called on Chief of Army staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa, said military’s media wing.
According to ISPR, the envoy expressed gratitude for supporting Afghan Reconciliation Process. The meeting was held at GHQ.
On Tuesday, army chief chaired the Corps Commanders' Conference where military leadership hoped for early commencement of intra Afghan dialogue, said ISPR on Tuesday.
In the huddle, the forum also appreciated the progress of Afghan Reconciliation Process, besides reviewing reviewed situation at LOC, Pak-Afghan border and internal security environment. It also discussed matters related to geo-strategic and national security issues.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021