Saudi Arabia allows tourist visa holders to perform Umrah
JEDDAH – Saudi Arabia has allowed visitors holding tourist visas to perform Umrah in order to facilitate as many as people to perform the ritual.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah issued the revised policy, stating that the facility will be available to citizens of 49 countries, who can obtain their visas online, or immediately on arrival at airports of the kingdom.
Initially, people holding visas to US, the UK, and states of European Union will be able to avail the facility
The tourist visa holders, as per the regulations, will also be allowed to visit other cities in the kingdom.
The ministry said that those who have family visit visas can also perform Umrah, by confirming their booking through the Eatmarna app.
To perform Umrah, visitors are required to obtain comprehensive health insurance, which includes covering the costs of COVID-19 treatment, accidents resulting in death or disability, and expenses arising from flight delays or cancellations, Arab News reported.
Saudi Arabia revises Umrah policy for Hajj season ... 09:54 AM | 25 Jun, 2022
JEDDAH – Saudi Arabia has announced that only Hajj pilgrim will be allowed to perform Umrah between June 24 and ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:27 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 25 September 202208:16 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Ishaq Dar likely to take charge as finance minister next week10:34 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Abrar to file case against Bollywood director Karan Johar in India09:45 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Sarwat Gillani talks about her cosmetic procedures and wardrobe ...10:10 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022