Stern action to be taken against violent lawyers, says Punjab Health Minister
LAHORE - Punjab Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid said that stern action would be taken against the lawyers who tortured doctors, damaged vehicles and obstructed treatment facilities at Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC).
Presiding over a meeting at Punjab Institute of Cardiology in Lahore, the provincial health minister said that Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has also issued strict orders to take stern action against the violent lawyers.
Dr Yasmin Rashid said no one would be allowed to stop treatment facilities and destroy peace in the hospital.
She said that we are standing with doctors who have been tortured and will take the culprits to their logical end, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- OPPO donates Rs6.2 million for Prime Minister COVID-19 Relief Fund10:11 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: Over half a million applied to join Tiger force in just ...07:12 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- The World of Future Technology07:04 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Coronavirus: China mourns COVID-19 victims06:29 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Afghan nationals wishing to return will be allowed to leave Pakistan05:29 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19?03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why03:48 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019