20 killers among Nine-Zero suspects, raid report tells Interior Ministry
The Rangers team also recovered 30,000 bullets and a huge cache of arms and ammunition, including 135 latest weapons which have been prohibited.
Many FIRs were already registered against all the 27 activists who were produced before an anti-terrorism court (today), the report detailed. Three workers, identified as Pervez, Khurram and Azeem, were released by the Rangers later on.
The raid was well-planned and based on the intelligence information. Chief Minister Sindh Qaim Ali Shah was also taken on board before the action was carried out.
Earlier Rangers had informed the media that two murder convicts were also arrested from MQM’s head office.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022