Adnan Malik announces break from Instagram
Seeking solace is much needed these days. And for some celebrities, the perfect way to find peace is to take a hiatus from cyberspace as the news of worlds grim turning and clickbait headlines gear towards creating chaos.
It's all too easy to lose sense of reality when scrolling through our social media because of the illusion our never-ending feeds create.
Actor Adnan Malik shared late on Monday that he will be taking a break from social media, as per his Insta post.
The Cake star explained that even though he’s a big Instagram fan, he’s ditching the platform because it’s become an addiction and we all can definitely relate.
“As much as I love Insta, it can also feel like an addiction at times. So in the spirit of detachment, it’s time to take a break. Stay safe Insta fam,” read the caption.
Previously, Maya Ali and Mahira Khan also took a break from social media as bad news of the deteriorating condition of the world became too much for them to handle.
Taking a break from social media, for a little bit.— Mahira Khan (@TheMahiraKhan) April 29, 2020
In times such as these ( and otherwise) just remember -
Sabr, Shukr and Tawakul ♥️
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020