Viral: People are pranking siblings by fake-turning them invisible
LAHORE - Last month, magician Justin Willman, who has a show with Netflix, showcased an "invisible" prank that left the Internet both amused and chuckling.
In a video that has gone viral ever since it hit YouTube, William performs his invisible trick on an unsuspecting crowd member, Jonathan. Little did he know, everyone else around him was part of the plan. William puts on a blanket on Jonathan and makes him "disappear".
After Magician Justin Willman started this trend on his Netflix show the people from all over the world started doing it.
The trend is encouraging many people to give the prank a try. Interestingly, many people were successful while doing the trick. Let's have a look at some of the viral clips trending on social media:
Guys, you have to watch all the way through 😂 we did the invisible challenge and it worked!! Don’t mind the messy house, the joy of having a billion siblings 😅 but otherwise enjoy the video and feel free to share it 😂😂 #invisibleprank pic.twitter.com/As5uxBZg6A— Haley Centamore (@Haleyann2298) September 10, 2018
If youre having a bad day, you should definitely open this😂🤦🏼♀️ pic.twitter.com/kw25xbcLOx— Julissa✨ (@yulissac48) September 6, 2018
So we saw this challenge on twitter how this family told there brother he disappeared and we wanted to try it out on my little cousin,he got so scared 😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/jZMhun6Cbn— angiee (@smangie831) August 29, 2018
Have you tried the challenge yet? Tell us in the comments section below.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020