Tom Hanks hosts 'Saturday Night Live' from home after coronavirus recovery
LOS ANGELES - Acclaimed Hollywood star Tom Hanks has returned to screens everywhere while hosting 'Saturday Night Live' for the first time after recovering from coronavirus. Tom Hanks joined the cast of 'SNL' to host the first at-home episode of the hilarious sketch show, lightening the mood during the coronavirus crisis.
The comedy cast came together on Zoom to record the show from their houses due to the coronavirus lockdown. Trying to maintain some regularity in the episode, SNL was hosted by legendary actor Tom, 63, and featured music from Coldplay's Chris Martin.
During the episode, the camera panned across Tom's kitchen to where the actor stood dressed in a suit.
The famous people who have recovered from COVID-19 01:33 PM | 11 Apr, 2020
LAHORE - It has been extra than 100 days due to the fact the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, which has so far ...
“It is good to be here, though it also very weird to be here hosting Saturday Night Live at home,” Hanks said, speaking from his kitchen. “It is a strange time to try and be funny, but trying to be funny is SNL’s whole thing.”
Saturday Night Live aired its first episode Saturday since it suspended production in mid-March because of the coronavirus outbreak in New York City, featuring cast members performing skits from home and hosted by none other than Tom Hanks.
Celebrities and entertainers who have died from ... 12:39 PM | 10 Apr, 2020
LAHORE - The world is going through crucial times as coronavirus is getting out of control and millions of people have ...
Hanks was one of the first celebrities to test positive for COVID-19, and he documented his quarantine and recovery for fans.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020