PM Imran to address AJK Legislative Assembly on August 14
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will address the Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday.
According to a press release of the PM Office Media Wing, the prime minister will arrive Muzaffarabad on August 14, the Independence Day of Pakistan.
The government had decided to observe 14th August in solidarity with the brave Kashmiris of the Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IoJ&K) and their just struggle for the right to self-determination.
The August 15 will be observed as ‘black day’ against the ongoing Indian atrocities, blatant human rights violations and the imposition of curfew in the Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir after illegally scrapping the special status of the disputed valley in clear violation of the United Nations Security Council resolutions.
- PIC’s emergency ward reopened, while OPD, indoor services remain ...11:09 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan urges all Muslim countries devise joint strategy to stop ...10:39 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- UN terms India’s new citizenship law as 'discriminatory' against ...09:19 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia today to discuss bilateral ties08:45 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Matrix 4 to clash with John Wick 4 as both films get same release date04:33 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Faysal Quraishi raises Rs 3 million for charity01:56 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019