PM Imran to address AJK Legislative Assembly on August 14
According to a press release of the PM Office Media Wing, the prime minister will arrive Muzaffarabad on August 14, the Independence Day of Pakistan.
The government had decided to observe 14th August in solidarity with the brave Kashmiris of the Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IoJ&K) and their just struggle for the right to self-determination.
The August 15 will be observed as ‘black day’ against the ongoing Indian atrocities, blatant human rights violations and the imposition of curfew in the Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir after illegally scrapping the special status of the disputed valley in clear violation of the United Nations Security Council resolutions.
- LIVE: Imran Khan reaches stage of Rawalpindi rally, to address ...06:30 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- My investor is my master’, Pakistan’s PM Shehbaz tells Turkish ...05:40 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022