PM Imran inaugurates Peshawar Bus Rapid Transit today
PESHAWAR - Prime Minister will inaugurate the flagship project of government, the Peshawar Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) today (Thursday).
In a press conference, eKhyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Chief Minister Mahmood Khan announced that all the arrangements for the inauguration of the project have been finalized.
The BRT, a gift from Pakistan Tehrik Insaaf Government for people of Peshawar, built at the cost around 70 billion rupees, will bring revolution in the provincial capital's transport system as approximately 340,000 common people will enjoy a safe, comfortable and affordable travel in luxury buses on daily basis.
The BRT is a 27.5 kilometer-long main corridor track with 31 stations, besides seven feeder routes of total 62 kilometers with 146 stops to facilitate hundreds of thousands of passengers every day.
Governor Sindh Imran Ismael is likely to join the inaugural ceremony, which is to be attended by Governor KP, federal and provincial ministers, advisers, senior government officials and other special assistants.
- Islamabad police rescue Hungarian diplomats who lost their way in ...06:32 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020