PM Imran forms 14-members NCC committee to promote development of SMEs
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has formed fourteen members National Coordination Committee (NCC), which will be chaired by Minister for Industries and Production Hammad Azhar, to promote overall development of small and medium enterprises.
According to media details, the Committee will recommend policy, legal and regulatory measures with a view to generate and sustain economic activity, employment generation and poverty alleviation.
The committee will propose legislative and regulatory amendments to enhance ease of doing business for SMEs.
It will suggest measures to address market access and capacity issues for SMEs and will brief the premier on weekly basis on overall progress on implementation of government’s policy guidelines.
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:44 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan PM to attend Beijing Olympics in show of ‘solidarity’ ...09:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...08:22 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021