Rihanna documentary sold to Amazon for $25 Million
Rihanna is making some money moves.
"With unparalleled access into the singer’s life and more than 1,200 hours of footage," The Hollywood Reporter writes, "the doc offers private insights into Rihanna’s personality, sense of humor, work ethic, family and love."
Amazon snagged the worldwide distribution rights, for the exact same price Apple+ paid for a recent Billie Eilish doc.
Director Peter Berg has been working on the project for a couple of years. He was granted an all-access look at the star, assembling over 1200 hours of footage to create the doc.
A release date is yet to be announced.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020