Rihanna documentary sold to Amazon for $25 Million
Rihanna is making some money moves.
"With unparalleled access into the singer’s life and more than 1,200 hours of footage," The Hollywood Reporter writes, "the doc offers private insights into Rihanna’s personality, sense of humor, work ethic, family and love."
Amazon snagged the worldwide distribution rights, for the exact same price Apple+ paid for a recent Billie Eilish doc.
Director Peter Berg has been working on the project for a couple of years. He was granted an all-access look at the star, assembling over 1200 hours of footage to create the doc.
A release date is yet to be announced.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020