Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video
LAHORE- A video circulating on Whatsapp has created quite a stir on social media. The video quickly spread through as a private, intimate clip of actor Fatima Sohail.
In such a conspiracy loving country of ours, people are coming up with theories based on Sohail's history with former husband and actor Mohsin Abbas Haider. While some empathized with Sohail, others commended Haider for having made the ‘right’ decision.
On Friday night, Sohail finally responded to the controversy. She took to Instagram to rubbish all the tittle-tattle, labeling the video inappropriate and doctored. She also said that she has filed a complaint to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) to investigate the situation.
"Recently an inappropriate video is trending falsely with my name recently. I have nothing to do with this video and surprisingly the lady in the video does not even resemble me,” she wrote.
She also mentioned that according to FIA 's forensic report, the video shows someone else.
“I have taken a legal action and filed a complaint with the FIA , and as per their forensic report this is some other lady. We are now investigating and will soon share who circulated this video and tried to defame me.”
She also shared the copy of the complaint, saying,“I am disgusted to know how low someone can stoop. These people should be taught a lesson so they think a hundred times before accusing someone!”
In the end, she thanked FIA for their efforts in helping her to resolve the issue.
“Thank God we have units like FIA cyber crime. In fact, what would I have done without such a reputable and strong cyber crime support to validate my claims?”, wrote Fatima.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PEMRA asked to devise mechanism to stop telecast of fake news on ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to attend World Economic Forum in Davos06:44 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019