Nadia Jamil to go for her first chemotherapy on Friday
Nadia is currently undergoing treatment in the UK currently
LONDON - Pakistani famed TV star Nadia Jamil posted on her social media handle that she will undergo her first chemotherapy on Friday (today). Taking to Instagram, the Damsaa drama actress who was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this month, said “Friday I go for my first Chemotherapy… I go alone … Don’t want to expose Mama and she understands this is my battle. I must fight it alone.” “It’s wonderful to have her here and my house is already sparkling … Why do I want I go alone? Because I’m scared and I want to feel my own strength…and come out proud of me,” she added.
View this post on Instagram
Asalamalikum from Ami and me.... #relief #cancersupport #battlebegins #Igotthis #chemotherapy #mamasgirl #babysteps Friday I go for my first Chemotherapy... I go alone ... Don't want to expose Mama and she understands this is my battle. I must fight it alone. It's wonderful to have her here and my house is already sparkling ... Why do I want I go alone? Because I'm scared and I want to feel my own strength...and come out proud of myself. #selfesteem #cancerfighter #chemotherapy What advice do you have @thetittygritty @cuckooclothing @justdessertsbyaminah @bowelbabe ?
Jamil had also shared pictures with her son, Sabir, who lives at a hostel in Lahore and is studying to become a cadet. Jamil said he is scared for her. “He is scared nowadays line all my sons are because I have cancer and my chemotherapy starts on Friday. I have not been able to eat for days and I’m feeling a bit weak… He saw me and he wept on the phone with me,” she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Today I spoke to my son Sabir who loves in Pakistan at the wonderful Lahore Hostel under the care of Anwaar Sahab. Sabirs story is an inspiring one. He says to me often Ami, make a film of my story some day. He was an enslaved brick labourer orphan in a cruel brick factory when I adopted him at the age of four. Today he is studying to be a cadet and he also gives motivational talks to other street children, orphans and traumatised children about his own story and expresses his pride in his struggle and his acheivments . He is scared nowadays line all my son's are, because I have cancer and my chemotherapy starts on Friday. I have not been able to eat for days and I'm feeling a bit weak... He saw me and he wept on the phone with me. Then I told him stop crying or I'm going to put this picture of you crying on social media and he said "Zaroor lagao, I love you Ami, ye aansoo love ke Hain. Lagana taake aur larke bhi apnee Ma ke pyaar main ronay se naa darrain... lekin ye doossree bhi lagana phir!" And that second picture is of him giving me a big flying kiss Is he a champion or not :))) I am blessed to be surrounded by love but the love of my strong, patient son Sabir is one of the greatest blessing Allah has given me. He is my strength. Please pray for him For us #cancersupport #mom
Talking about her son, Jamil shared his inspiring story. He worked as an enslaved brick labourer orphan in a cruel brick factory when she adopted him at the age of four.
Get well soon!
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020