It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar
Numerous media outlets reported that an audience member had thrown a shoe at Azhar while he was performing; it ends up missing Azhar and hit his guitarist instead.
Following this he uploaded a video clarifying what exactly happened. The Jo Tu Na Mila singer recreated the moment from the video that went viral and told everyone not to make such a fuss out of the incident.
He says, "I kept silent but now the audience is bashing the person, the fans are reacting so I am here to clarify that it was not a shoe but the exact same hat that I am wearing. Also, we pick up everything the fans throw at us on stage such as this ring, this watch, this diary etc. So please do not blame the audience but do hold accountable the reporters and news outlets that spread such rumours."
He added, "Even if that does happen then it’s alright really. We’re performers, the fans make us, they can show disappointment in us as well. But this was not a shoe this time."
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020