O Jaana hit-maker Hamza Malik all set to release new music
After the successful release of O Jaana, Malik had given major hints in an Instagram post about releasing something super-entertaining for his fans and followers.
Hamza has already given several us superhit songs, including the latest lovey-dovey song O Jaana. The lyrics for the song have been written by Asim Raza, and the sensational Sufi singer of Pakistan Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has added his own dose of magic with his melodious vocals.
TV star Iqra Aziz and superstar Hamza Malik can be seen as lead roles in the song's video clip, while singer-songwriter Farhan Saeed made his directorial debut.
The song gained views in millions on Youtube in a very short period of time, and we must say the song is so beautiful that we aren't surprised.
Here is the song:
Fans and followers really have loved it:
Apart from musical numbers Hamza also released a promising and visionary anthem for PTI titled Umeed as a tribute to all the contributions by PTI, Imran Khan, and his party members.
Other superhit songs by the hottest young artist include Tere Bina, Soneyaa, Dholna and Meharma and many more. At the moment, Hamza is working on another promising soundtrack. The teaser is yet to be revealed by the singer.
We are waiting excitedly for a single by the O Jaana singer. Are you excited too?
Stay tuned for more updates.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC flimsy attempt to put pressure on govt: Shibli04:01 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020