Blast leaves 25 injured in Rawalpindi's Ganj Mandi
RAWALPINDI – At least twenty-five people have been injured in an explosion near Ganj Mandi police station on Sunday.
According to the sources, three of those injured are critical, with at least 14 people moved to DHQ Hospital for treatment.
Police officials said a time device was placed near a water filtration plant. It was at least 50-feet away from the police station premises.
Law enforcement agencies have cordoned off the area and an investigation is underway.
Four of the passerby people injured in the explosion were members of a family. They have been identified as two children, their father, and mother.
PDM all set to hold last ‘power show’ against ... 10:54 AM | 13 Dec, 2020
LAHORE – Preparations for the much-hyped power show in full swing as the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) is ...
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Supreme Court seeks policy statement from services chiefs on ...11:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021