King of comedy Amanullah Khan hospitalised
According to multiple media reports, Amanullah suffered a cold on Wednesday night and was immediately referred to a private hospital, where he underwent treatment at the Intense Care Unit (ICU).
In a video statement, the 67-year-old stand-up comedian said that he was currently fine and doctors had shifted him to ward from ICU after medical treatment.
He sought prayers of his fans who giggle at his sarcastic one-liners.
Khan has a world record of 860-day night theatre plays including Shartia Mithy, Bara maza aye ga, Begum Dish Antenna.
He currently delivers his matchless performance through Dunya TV's show Mazaaq Raat.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021