King of comedy Amanullah Khan hospitalised
According to multiple media reports, Amanullah suffered a cold on Wednesday night and was immediately referred to a private hospital, where he underwent treatment at the Intense Care Unit (ICU).
In a video statement, the 67-year-old stand-up comedian said that he was currently fine and doctors had shifted him to ward from ICU after medical treatment.
He sought prayers of his fans who giggle at his sarcastic one-liners.
Khan has a world record of 860-day night theatre plays including Shartia Mithy, Bara maza aye ga, Begum Dish Antenna.
He currently delivers his matchless performance through Dunya TV's show Mazaaq Raat.
- ECC meeting underway in Islamabad to review countrywide economic ...01:32 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Prophet’s (P.B.U.H) Mosque in Madina Munawara to open gradually ...12:30 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- My 23-year-old cousin died because of coronavirus, take this disease ...04:27 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020