COVID-19: Smart lockdown imposed in G-9/2 & G-9/3 and Markaz Karachi Company areas of Islamabad
ISLAMABAD – In a bid to contain the spread of novel coronavirus, smart lockdown has been imposed in G-9/2 & G-9/3 and Markaz Karachi Company areas of Islamabad.
According to media reports, the lock down in G-9/2 & G-9/3 and Markaz Karachi Company are designed to prevent disease spread and induce due caution in other high spread areas.
During last 24 hours more than 13116 violations of health guidelines/instructions observed across Pakistan.
More than 1541 markets/shops, 33 industries and 1429 transports were cautioned/fined/sensitised/sealed.
In Islamabad Capital Territory, 44 hotels, 120 shops and 7 industrial units were closed over 255 SOP violations.
Federal and provincial authorities are ensuring compliance to health guidelines/ instructions particularly working places, industrial sector/ transport / markets & shops, based on TTQ strategy. Total 1292 Smart lockdowns enforced where 308600 population is in those smart lockdown throughout the country.
To ensure the implementation of the health guidelines/ instructions and preventive measures special teams are operating all across the country to ensure that the SOPs are being implemented.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020