Former Pakistani PM tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - Former prime minister and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) senior leader Yousuf Raza Gillani tested positive for the novel coronavirus today (Saturday).
In a tweet, Yousuf Raza Gillani’s son Kasim Gillani alleged that the Imran Khan-led government and National Accountability Bureau (NAB) endangered the life of his father by summoning him in corruption reference.
Thank you Imran Khan’s govt and National Accountibilty Burearu! You have successfully put my father’s life in danger. His COVID-19 result came postive. pic.twitter.com/VxiEXFOkZA— Kasim Gilani (@KasimGillani) June 13, 2020
The NAB is investigation Yousuf Raza Gillani in the Toshakhana reference.
The NAB has alleged that former premier Gilani facilitated former president Asif Ali Zardari and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in buying cars from the Toshakhana by paying 15 percent of the cars’ price.
Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie ... 08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani Senator Rehman Malik has vehemently denied the rape allegation against him by Cythnia ...
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- No more announced load shedding in Karachi from tomorrow, says Asad ...08:09 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PAKvENG – Azhar Ali and Sarfaraz Ahmed to captain in 2-day practice ...07:32 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Number of corona patients on ventilators down 28 percent: Asad Umar07:01 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020