Kashmiris facing longest lockdown: President Arif Alvi
ISLAMABAD - President Dr Arif Alvi has said that life in Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IOJ&K) has been punctuated by military curfews and strikes for three decades.
In a tweet, the president said that Kashmiris are facing the longest lockdown and the misery of innocent Kashmiris is under brutal occupation.
The Longest Lockdown. Life in Indian Occupied Kashmir has been punctuated by military curfews & strikes for 3+ decades. Excellent Op-art opinion by Malik Sajad in NYT. The misery of the innocent under brutal occupation. IOK shall be free انشاللہhttps://t.co/6BuLECkRU0— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) June 12, 2020
President Dr Arif Alvi said God willing, Kashmir will definitely become free.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020