PITB established Police Khidmat Markaz launches services in Gilgit Baltistan
GILGIT – The Government of Gilgit Baltistan (GB) has launched PITB executed Police Khidmat Markaz in 10 districts of the province.
The ceremony was presided by GB Inspector General (IG) Muhammad Saeed Wazir at GB Central Police Office and senior officials from the department including DIG Headquarters Afzal Mehmood Butt, Senior Superintendent Police (SSP) Tanveer-ul-Hassan, SSP Special Protection Unit (SPU) Tahira Yaqoob, AIG Legal Muhammad Abdullah and representatives from PITB IT-Operations and Software Engineering teams were present.
Through GB Police Khidmat Markaz citizens will be able to avail a number of services such as Character Certificate, Employee Verification/Police Verification, Copy of FIR, Lost/Found Report, and Copy of Report.
GB IG Muhammad Saeed Wazir appreciated PITB for its continuous support and timely delivery of the project. He also presented team PITB with shields.
Gilgit-Baltistan signs first public-private ... 10:49 PM | 15 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD - In a historic move, the Gilgit Baltistan government has signed its first public-private partnership deal ...
- Madhuri Dixit recreates Pakistani TikTok girl's dance moves on 'Mera ...07:38 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Drunk' passenger forces emergency landing of Turkish flight in ...07:31 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022