Governor Sindh tests negative for coronavirus
KARACHI - Governor Sindh Imran Ismail was tested negative for the COVID-19.
In his message on Twitter, Imran Ismail said “I received my test result in which I have been tested negative for COVID19”.
Alhamdulilah I have received my test results in which I have been tested negative for COVID19. Many thanks to all those who prayed for my health. I will soon be donating blood plasma to those in need.— Imran Ismail (@ImranIsmailPTI) May 12, 2020
Imran Ismail also thanked those who prayed for his early recovery and also announced to donate blood plasma for other COVID-19 patients.
Imran Ismail had been tested positive for coronavirus on April 27, after which he went into self-isolation.
He was also tested positive for the second time on May 7.
Earlier, National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser was discharged from hospital days after he was infected with coronavirus.
The NA speaker, in a video shared on Twitter, informed that his condition has improved and he has been "shifted to home with the grace of Allah Almighty."
کورونا وائرس کے ٹیسٹ کی رپورٹ منفی آنے کے بعد ہسپتال سے گھر واپس آنے پر اسپیکر قومی اسمبلی اسد قیصر کا ویڈیو پیغام pic.twitter.com/m2YcycRHCK— Asad Qaiser (@AsadQaiserPTI) May 12, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 280,000 cases of coronavirus – 6,010 confirmed ...11:48 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Gold prices reach shocking $2,000 per ounce for first time ever11:37 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistani boy becomes internet sensation with videos of long jump ...10:39 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- At least 10 killed after massive explosions shake Lebanon’s Beirut ...09:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Insurance amount for Karachi plane crash victims increased to Rs10 ...08:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- 21 years of working would not have happened with just nepotism: ...03:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020