CM Punjab decides to face sugar crisis inquiry commission in Islamabad today
ISLAMABAD - Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar will appear before the inquiry commission constituted to investigate sugar crisis in Islamabad today (Wednesday).
According to media reports, the sugar crisis inquiry commission has summoned Usman Buzdar to appear today (Wednesday) to record his statement.
The Punjab chief minister will answer questions pertaining to the export and subsidies on sugar.
The Sugar Inquiry Commission had summoned Federal Minister Asad Umar to ask questions about sugar exports.
On Tuesday, Federal Minister for Planning and Development Asad Umar reported to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Headquarters and recorded his statement regarding the decisions taken by Economic Coordination Committee (ECC).
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020