CM Punjab decides to face sugar crisis inquiry commission in Islamabad today
ISLAMABAD - Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar will appear before the inquiry commission constituted to investigate sugar crisis in Islamabad today (Wednesday).
According to media reports, the sugar crisis inquiry commission has summoned Usman Buzdar to appear today (Wednesday) to record his statement.
The Punjab chief minister will answer questions pertaining to the export and subsidies on sugar.
The Sugar Inquiry Commission had summoned Federal Minister Asad Umar to ask questions about sugar exports.
On Tuesday, Federal Minister for Planning and Development Asad Umar reported to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Headquarters and recorded his statement regarding the decisions taken by Economic Coordination Committee (ECC).
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020