OIC strongly condemns Israeli aggression against Palestinians
JEDDAH - The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has strongly condemned the recent Israeli aggression against Palestinians.
In a statement, OIC held Israel accountable for the consequences of this dangerous escalation.
The OIC also called on the international community to shoulder its responsibilities towards providing international protection for the Palestinian people.
Earlier on Tuesday, At least two people, including a woman, were killed after Israeli forces strike Gaza Strip.
Palestinian Health Ministry said in a statement that "A Palestinian and a woman were killed, two more people were injured when Israel hit a house in the eastern part of Shejaiya in the eastern Gaza Strip."
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Fire erupts in Punjab Bar Council01:37 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019