OIC strongly condemns Israeli aggression against Palestinians
JEDDAH - The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has strongly condemned the recent Israeli aggression against Palestinians.
In a statement, OIC held Israel accountable for the consequences of this dangerous escalation.
The OIC also called on the international community to shoulder its responsibilities towards providing international protection for the Palestinian people.
Earlier on Tuesday, At least two people, including a woman, were killed after Israeli forces strike Gaza Strip.
Palestinian Health Ministry said in a statement that "A Palestinian and a woman were killed, two more people were injured when Israel hit a house in the eastern part of Shejaiya in the eastern Gaza Strip."
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021