Usman Ali becomes Pakistan's new shooting champion
LAHORE – Syed Muhammad Usman Ali Shah from the Punjab Rifle Association broke all previous national records and won gold at the 28th National Shooting Championship.
After he made the highest ever score in the Big Bore Pistol Category, Shah was declared the new shooting champion of the country.
The Pakistan Army was hosting the event, which was held at the Lahore Garrison Shooting Galley and Army Marksmanship Unit, Jhelum, between August 25 and September 4, 2021.
Teams from the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Air Force, and rifle associations of Sindh, Punjab, Frontiers and Balochistan took part in the competition.
Syed Usman Ali Shah’s team consisting of Malik Mehdi and Peer Shah also won the gold media.
Lt Gen Syed Muhammad Adnan Shah attended the event as chief guest and awarded medals to winners.-
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021