Lahore: Four more localities sealed after COVID-19 cases continue to rise
LAHORE – Four more areas in the Punjab’s provincial capital will be sealed after more coronavirus infection cases were surfaced in the city.
Accordig to media reports, as many as 90 cases have originated from those areas of the city that have been sealed thus far.
The areas that have been sealed include Gulshan-e-Ravi and four more streets of Sikandria Colony.
Previously, 10 areas including Raiwind City, Sikandria Colony, Samanabad, Rustam Park, Gulshan-e-Ravi, Bedian Road, China Scheme, Gujarpura, Begum Kot Shahdara, Chah Meeran Shadbagh, Small Industries Society Defence, Rehmanpura, Wahdat Colony, Railways Colony’s Engine Shed and Saddar have been sealed and residents have been advised to restrict all movement, except in case of an emergency.
The 13 sealed areas of Lahore are currently being screened and they will remain sealed for a total of 14 days.
Earlier, Bahria Town was sealed off after a few of its security guards were allegedly taken to the quarantine centre established in Expo Centre.
It is pertinent to mention here that Lahore is among the worst affected area in the province.
- FBR imposes Rs35 million penalty on Justice Isa’s wife for failing ...09:41 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif accepts Bilawal’s invitation to virtually attend ...09:07 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi's meetup stresses promotion of skill-based ...08:40 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan turns down India’s call for allowing Queen’s Counsel in ...08:09 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Nida Yasir apologizes after receiving backlash04:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- 'The Batman' filming resumes following shutdown over Robert ...02:36 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- Aima Baig confirms that she’s dating Shahbaz Shigri02:19 PM | 18 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020