Karakorum Cooperative Bank to introduce new startup in Gilgit Baltistan
GILGIT – The Karakorum Cooperative Bank has approved three major policies in its drive to transform the bank on modern lines in Gilgit Baltistan.
KCB Credit, Risk and Compliance Board Chairman Waqar Abbas Mondoq passed the new policies during a meeting held yesterday.
Talking to the media, Mondoq said that Gilgit Baltistan has huge potential in sectors like tourism, agri-based startups and service industry. The bank will start providing patient capital and startup financing in order to boost the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Gilgit Baltistan, he added.
Karakorum Cooperative bank is the largest GB owned bank in Gilgit baltistan and have presence almost in all districts of GB. The bank in its history implemented first formal policies and frameworks under the new chairman to bring quality reforms in the bank.
Gilgit-Baltistan signs first public-private ... 10:49 PM | 15 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD - In a historic move, the Gilgit Baltistan government has signed its first public-private partnership deal ...
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-13-Updated 10:00 ...10:17 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 May 202110:13 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Pakistan records 3,265 new Covid-19 cases, 126 deaths in 24 hours09:52 AM | 13 May, 2021
- PM Imran holds telephone call with King Salman, vows to strengthen ...09:36 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Nation celebrates Eid-ul-Fitr under Covid lockdown09:22 AM | 13 May, 2021
- Kasim Khan’s alarming status leaves fans worried04:45 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021