Hurriyet leaders greet Pakistanis on Independence Day
Hurriyet leaders including All Parties Hurriyet Conference Chairman, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Shabbir Ahmad Shah, Muhammad Yasin Malik and Maulana Abbas Ansari in their separate statements said that Pakistan was the country that had always highlighted the miseries of Kashmiri people and supported their freedom movement on international forums.
They said that Pakistan was a blessing for the entire Muslim world. Other Hurriyet leaders including Muhammad Farooq Rehmani, Zafar Akbar Butt, Mohammad Yousuf Naqash, Hakeem Abdul Rasheed, Syed Bashir Andrabi, Javaid Ahmad Mir, Syed Saleem Gilani, Hilal Ahmad War, Bilal Sidiqi, Yasmeen Raja, Maulvi Bashir Ahmad, Muhammad Shafi Reshi, Zamruda Habib, Aasiya Andrabi, Muhammad Ramzan Khan, Farooq Tauheedi, Shabbir Ahmad Dar, Muhammad Iqbal Mir and Abdul Ahad Parra in their statements said that Muslims of Jammu and Kashmir were heavily indebted to Pakistan for its continued moral, political and diplomatic support to their ongoing struggle for right to self-determination.
The entire Hurriyet leadership appealed the people to observe complete strike on the Indian Independence Day on August 15 as a mark of protest against its illegal occupation of Jammu and Kashmir.
They asked the Kashmiris to protest the Indian atrocities aimed to suppress the freedom struggle besides showing complete commitment and resolve towards the movement.
The leaders said that peace and prosperity in the region could only be achieved if Kashmir issue was resolved according to the wishes and aspirations of Kashmiri people. They said Kashmir is an international dispute and its political future will be decided by the Kashmiri people.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022