PSL: Peshawar appoint Andy Flower as mentor
With Kevin Pietersen's name also featuring in the players draft, there is a chance that the duo might reunite, a cricket website reported on Monday.
After England suffered a whitewash in the 2013-14 Ashes in Australia, Pietersen was unceremoniously sacked and Flower too stepped down from his role as the head coach.
Flower and Pietersen were believed to be at loggerheads with each other during the series and later, Pietersen criticised the coach in his autobiography.
With Pietersen openly expressing his desire to play in PSL through a video message, all five franchises are expected to bid for the former English player.
Chris Gayle and Shahid Afridi are the other top draws in the auction that is scheduled to be held later this month.
On its part, the Peshawar franchise has also signed former bowling coach of Pakistan, Mohammad Akram, as their head coach.
Akram played nine Tests for his country between 1995 and 2001. The seamer has also served as a consultant in English cricket scene at lower levels.
The PSL will be held in Dubai and Sharjah in February 2016.
- Three tourists mysteriously die in Murree hotel08:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Madhuri Dixit recreates Pakistani TikTok girl's dance moves on 'Mera ...07:38 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Drunk' passenger forces emergency landing of Turkish flight in ...07:31 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Farha' - Netflix releases Jordanian film on forced eviction of ...06:39 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022