Six injured as train coaches derail near Noshehro Feroze
Six passengers sustained injuries when two bogeys of a train derailed near Noshehro Feroze halting upcountry railway traffic on Friday.
The Green Line train, going from Karachi to Rawalpindi, when its two passenger bogeys went off the track, injuring six passengers. The train was still moving on dragging the derailed compartments with it for about three kilometres.
The authorities suspended the railway traffic by halting trains at different railway stations. Sukkur Express train was stopped at Kot Lalu railway station whereas Khyber Mail was halted at Pid Eiden.
The damaged compartments were detached from the Green Line train and it was given the green signal to resume its journey.
A relief train from Rohri has been set off for Noshehro Feroze to repair the damaged track for resuming upcountry railway traffic.
- Pakistan and India meet again as ICC announces fixtures for T20 World ...09:44 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s daily Covid cases pass 7000-mark for first time09:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:54 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 January 202208:32 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran updates Bill Gates on Pakistan's fight against polio, ...08:16 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021