US building new combined joint operations center in Israel
WASHINGTON/TEL AVIV – The United States is building a new combined joint operations center (CJOC) at an Israeli airbase, according to a government notice.
The US Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 11 shared images of its detachment pouring concrete for the walls of a new building at Hatzor Air Base.
A notice released by the US government System for Award Management website on 11 July includes architectural drawings showing the building is being constructed at a location at the northern tip of Hatzor Air Base. The telecommunications plan showed it will have desks for 152 people and two meeting rooms.
The combined facility at Hatzor airforce base, also titled Kanaf 4, located in central Israel near kibbutz Hatzor after which it is named, would most likely be shared by US and Israeli personnel.
UAE becomes first Gulf country to open embassy in ... 06:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2021
TEL AVIV – The United Arab Emirates on Wednesday become the first country in the Gulf to open an embassy in ...
- Former #USenvoy #DrAsadMajeed appointed 'foreignsecretary03:02 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'A tragedy': For the first time, Rabi Pirzada talks about her leaked ...02:22 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PM Shehbaz approves early retirement of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed01:53 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Election process and football activities making rapid progress in ...01:29 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill shares romantic photos with Vicky Kaushal09:22 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022