Champions Trophy 2017: Injured Mohammad Amir out of Pakistan vs England semi-final
Pacer Rumman Raees replaced the 25-year-old who suffered a back injury during practice session after Green Shirts' three-wicket victory over Sri Lanka.
Meanwhile, Faheem Ashraf has been replaced with Shadab Khan.
Two changes for Pakistan
In: Shadab Khan, Rumman Raees
— ESPNcricinfo (@ESPNcricinfo) June 14, 2017
During the previous match with Sri Lanka, Mohammad Amir and Sarfraz Ahmad produced superb innings with a three-wicket win at Cardiff, paving the way for Pakistan's entry into the semi-finals.
Pakistan, chasing a seemingly modest 237 to win, slumped to 162 for seven.
But Sarfraz’s 61 not out and Mohammad Amir’s 28 not out saw Pakistan home with 31 balls to spare after they shared an unbroken eighth-wicket partnership of 75.
- Pakistan clean sweep 3-match T20 series against Sri Lanka05:27 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistani delegation to visit India next week for talks on water ...04:54 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Former SC justice Maqbool Baqar top contender for NAB chairman post04:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistani climber Kashif becomes world's youngest to scale all five ...04:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz Sharif, CM Hamza Shehbaz appear in Rs16b money laundering ...03:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022