Engin Altan aka Ertugrul’s selfie with wife wins the internet
Leading Turkish actor Engin Altan Duzyatan and his wife Neslisah Alkoclar mesmerized the fans with a gorgeous selfie that has taken the internet by storm.
Needless to say, the loved-up click won the hearts of the fans on social media as the couple posed for an adorable picture that screamed couple goals.
Neslisah took to Instagram and posted the selfie with her husband and had the perfect caption as she described the essence of a successful relationship.
“We call the pinkness on the cheeks a happiness burn, not the sun,” she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Further, the 32-year-old added “Spouses also protect you from the sun! Sunday means sunburn and lover” followed by a heart emoji.
Back in August 2014, Engin married the granddaughter of Selim Soydan, Neslişah Alkoçlar. The couple has a son, Emir Aras (born 2016) and a daughter, Alara (born 2018).
The 41-year-old essayed the role of the brave and valiant Turkish warrior Erutgrul Ghazi in the famous period drama Diriliş: Ertuğrul.
Ertugrul actor Engin Altan seen enjoying ... 07:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2021
Popular Turkish actor Engin Altan Duzyatan aka Ertugrul’s latest photo with his five years old son Emir is now ...
- UAE allows residents stranded in six countries including Pakistan to ...05:31 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Govt mulls over generating revenue by renting PM house for events04:41 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021