3rd ODI: England beat Pakistan by six wickets
BRISTOL – England defeated Pakistan by six wickets in the Third One Day International on Tuesday at Bristol.
Opening batsman Imam-ul-Haq finished with 151 from 131 balls with one six and 16 fours to help Pakistan finish their 50 overs on 358/9 in third One Day Innings (ODI).
This is the highest score by any Pakistan player against England in a one-day international.
Innings Break!— Pakistan Cricket (@TheRealPCB) May 14, 2019
Imam ul Haq hit career-best 151 to help Pakistan reach a total of 358-9 in 50 overs.
Time for our bowlers to shine in Bristol.#ENGvPAK Live Updates: https://t.co/Bvi2iAILqB #WeHaveWeWill pic.twitter.com/OL2Mof8CpP
Imam-ul-Haq is only the 5th Pakistan batsman to score 150plus in ODIs and, at 23 years and 153 days, the youngest to do it.
This is only the second time Pakistan have registered back to back 350plus totals in the ODIs. First was against Zimbabwe last year.
In response, Jonny Bairstow scored 128 runs taking his team to clinch the target with 31 balls in hand. England now leads the series 2-0.
Earlier, England won the toss and elected to bowl first against Pakistan.
The first game between the two sides was abandoned due to rain.
- Airbus team to arrive in Karachi today for investigation of PIA plane ...01:25 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Afghanistan to free up to 2,000 Taliban prisoners after ceasefire11:25 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Indian female school teacher suspended over ‘pro-Pakistan lines’ ...10:46 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Hot weather likely to prevail in most parts of country during 2-day ...10:05 AM | 25 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 54,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,133 confirmed ...11:05 PM | 24 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Alizeh Shah, Nida & Yasir Nawaz allegedly test positive for ...02:38 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020