Pakistan to launch ML-1 project within 15 days
MULTAN - Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad has said that tenders of ML-I project will be opened within fifteen days.
Talking to news persons in Multan on Wednesday, he said issues of pensioners will be resolved soon.
Shaikh Rasheed Ahmed said the government is well aware about the difficulties being faced by the general public but government is making serious efforts to provide relief to people.
Minister for Railways, Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed will inaugurate the newly constructed building of Bahawalpur Railway Station tomorrow.
The building has been completed at a cost of two hundred and eighty million rupees in two years.
- Mawra Hoccane congratulates Ameer Gillani on getting accepted into ...03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Researcher’s one step closer to a flu vaccine that will last a ...02:51 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020