Shehbaz Sharif’s daughter declared proclaimed offender in money laundering case
LAHORE – An accountability court has declared the daughter of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif a proclaimed offender in a money laundering case.
Accountability judge Jawadul Hassain heard the reference when he issued the order against Rabia Imran. He directed the officials to paste a proclamation notice outsider her residence in Model Town, Lahore.
She has been declared proclaimed offender for not appearing before the court despite repeated summons were issued to him.
The graft reference has been filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) wherein Shehbaz Sharif is main accused while other family members have been included in the criminal trial as co-accused.
The reference says the leader of opposition in National Assembly is beneficiary of assets held in the name of his family members and benamidars, who has no known sources to acquire such assets.
According to NAB, the suspects committed offences of corruption and corrupt practices as envisaged under the provisions of the National Accountability Ordinance, 1999 and money laundering as delineated in the Anti-Money Laundering Act, 2010.
- Solidarity with Kashmiris: Pakistan all set to observe 'Black Day' ...08:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020