Ahsan Khan urges PEMRA to take action against 'negative portrayal' of PM Imran Khan's wife
Recently, Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) in a statement stated that the quality of Pakistani dramas is ‘deteriorating’ every day and that the themes of dramas being aired are quite bold and not reflective of the majority of Pakistani society.
The TV star added a picture of a famous television show on displaying a negative image of the First lady of Pakistan. Ahsan Khan shared that “It is high time that PEMRA stops issuing notices to television dramas exclusively and start looking at the vile and vicious programming aired in the guise of news, current affairs and comedy.”
Social Media users started reacting to his posts and the majority of the people were in support of Khan. We also hope that PEMRA takes serious action against the program and its producers.
Have you seen this night show? What are your thoughts regarding it? Do let us know.
- Haier Pakistan all set to make a mark in Djibouti - exporting ...05:22 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022