'Have you slept with him?': Cricketer Imam-ul-Haq's smart reply leaves Indian journalist dumbstruck
LAHORE - Pakistan opening batsman Imam-ul-Haq smartly dealt with an irritating question, leaving the Indian journalist speechless.
The 22-year-old, who is in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as part of the national squad that will participate in the upcoming Asia Cup, was inquired about his sleeping habit in an awkward way by the Indian journalist.
"Your uncle (Inzamam ul Haq) used to sleep a lot, do you also like to sleep like him,” the media man hurled the question.
The journalist was found embarrassed when the Pakistani cricketer, who is often in the headlines for being related to the chief selector than his achievements on the field, replied: “Have you slept with him?”.
An Indian journalist to Imam ul Haq “Your uncle (Inzamam ul Haq) used to sleep a lot, do you also like to sleep like him,”— Faizan Lakhani (@faizanlakhani) September 13, 2018
- “have you slept with him?” replied Imam.
The batsman talking to media further said, “I want to have a memorable Asia Cup where the public will remember me for my performance.”
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020