OPPO makes your smartphone even smarter with integrated IOT, OPPO watch connectivity, OPPO Enco W51
LAHORE - OPPO is well-known for its smartphones but recently it has taken a shift by launching smart devices to help users live more intelligent lives.
During this smart era, the future is moving towards a highly integrated ecosystem and with that, the brand launched OPPO Enco W51 and OPPO watch that are not just aesthetically appealing but also give 100% percent performance
Packed with features the OPPO Enco W51 is a power-house in an ergonomic design enabling the headphones to fit naturally into place and is coupled with luxuriously comfortable silicone ears caps for a comfortable experience. With the increasing popularity of truly wireless headphones, consumer demand for active noise cancellation has spiked. Without the feature, users in noisy environments, such as a subway or bus, have to increase the volume significantly to hear their music or phone calls, potentially damaging their ears. Not only do the headphones have professional audio quality, ultra-low latency, intelligent touch controls, Qi wireless charging protocol but also are IP54 rated dust and water-resistant with intuitive functionalities such as quick pairing, open to connecting, and rapid switching between devices greatly expand the use possibilities.
-- Launching for the first time, the OPPO watch is a show-stopper with its unique design and high-end features. OPPO Watch 46mm has the first dual-curved display, making interaction easier and delivering immersive visuals, with a 72.76% screen-to-body ratio.
A 19-step polishing process ensures a seamless bond between the 3D glass and the aluminium alloy frame. Easy to use and powerful for life on the go; the watch is powered with Wear OS by Google, ideal for easy switching between professional and personal, seamlessly, with Google’s apps and services at a glance. Capturing a wide range of health information, including heart-rate and sleep tracking, and with wrist-based ‘5-min’ workouts, OPPO Watch is the ultimate training partner in a pinch.
The OPPO Enco W51 is available for PKR 17,999 and OPPO Watch 46mm is for PKR 69,999 and 41mm is for PKR 49,999.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022