Spinner Raza Hassan faces two-year ban
The left-armer tested positive for the banned recreational drug while playing for Punjab Badshahs.
The results of the second sample are awaited but on the basis of the first sample results, the board has taken the decision to set-up a two-member committee to chargesheet the spinner and seek an explanation from him, a source from Pakistan Cricket Board was quoted as saying.
Hassan failed a dope test at a World Anti-Doping Agency accredited laboratory in India after a sample was taken during the Pentangular Cup in Karachi.
If Hassan can't clear himself before the committee, he faces a two-year ban, the report added.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 12 June 202109:25 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,194 new cases, 57 deaths08:45 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 12 June 202107:59 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021