Here is what Shahid Kapoor has to say about his exes
During the show, Shahid, who is now married and has two children with Mira Rajput, was asked which one of his ex-girlfriends between Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra would he want to forget.
Shahid replied, “See, my relationship with Kareena was longer and with Priyanka, it was shorter. I think the man that I am today is because of all the experiences that I've had. So I wouldn't want to delete any of the memories. It's taught me a lot."
The actor was also asked as to who he thinks is a more talented actor of the two. "I think the more talented actor is Kareena. I think the more hardworking and committed actor is Priyanka," Shahid responded.
On the work front, Shahid has begun shooting for 'Kabir Singh', an official remake of Telugu film Arjun Reddy. The film is slate to hit the screens in June 2019.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021