52-year-old man reclaims Guinness World Record for Most Push-Ups in One Hour
He reclaimed it this year by doing 2,682 push ups in 60 minutes.
"I did it to prove I'm the best," Mr Williams, a construction worker, said.
As per the rules, Mr Williams was required to keep his hands on the floor, while lowering his body until his elbows achieved a 90 degree angle for each push up to count towards the record.
Watch video of his feat is on YouTube:
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three killed as fire rages at factory in Karachi’s Orangi12:17 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Sikh pilgrims arrive in Pakistan to attend Baba Guru Nanak's 551st ...12:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan reports 3,113 new coronavirus cases, 54 deaths in one day11:32 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari and business tycoon Mehmood Chaudhry to get ...11:06 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020